The World Beyond

Roleplay forum.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Chapter 1 : Trance

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : Trance   Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:57 pm

Kai:Agito
Kai looked at his attire, he had a black jacket on with a white shirt. He was wearing black shorts and apparently tennis shoes. "... What the hell is with the tennis shoes? It messes the whole attire up, this is some old bull." Kai's shoes changed from tennis shoes to what american's call "Converse" the shoes were black and white. "That's alot better." The blood stains that were on his shirt formed a design on his shirt, it formed a large grin and red eyes. "Oh hell no... I swear to god, if this is that blacky's doing, I'm going to kick his ass." He then looked to Azumi. "Yeah I died, that explained the blood stains on my shirt earlier. The ground was enflamed and the room was dark, then this guy came and stabbed my four times in the chest." Kai looked to Hikari. "What are we going to do now, Hikari?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twbeyond.forumotion.com
Shana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : Trance   Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:39 pm

H i k a r i : D e n a u l t

She rubbed her eyes, still thinking that this was all a horrible joke and that she would wake up from this terrible dream. However, that was not the case here, and all of this was very real. "I...I don't know what we should do. If anything, I don't think we should stay in one place. We need to find water and food before we can find out what happened," she exclaimed to the other two, keeping her voice steady. She placed her hands on the ground, pushing herself upward, and stretched out her legs, now standing up. Across the long stretch of grass there was a forest. A forest always had berries, water, and all of that necessary stuff to survive, or so she hoped. "There's a forest over there. I think we should head over there. It's not like we have any other options right now," she said to Kai and Azumi. She extended a hand out to the crying Azumi and helped her up, a small smile on her face. "Don't cry. Everything is going to be alright. We're gonna find a way out of here and still make that movie tomorrow tonight, so don't cry," she said to Azumi. Taking a step back from the other girl, she turned out, a small sigh escaping from her parted lips. "Our lives are never easy. First we had semester exams and now we have whatever the hell this is," she murmured outloud and started to walk toward the forest, her feet crunching the grass below her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shikuna

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : Trance   Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:15 pm

Azumi:Oshiro
When Hikari helped her up, she just nodded. Azumi realized that this could be much worse. At least she had her two best friends with her. They were going to find a way back home. And then she could prove to her parents that she wasn't a fragile doll that couldn't handle the real world. Then maybe her parents would tell her the truth about Shou... With hope renewed, Azumi fell in stride with the others as they headed towards the forest. It wasn't too bad of a walk, and Azumi's boots were more comfortable than she had expected. She moved sliently across the long stretch of grass. When they reached the edge of the forest the trees towered over them...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : Trance   Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:35 pm

When they reached the edge Kai took a step over and fell. "Holy mother!" Luckily, he grabbed onto the edge and pulled himself up. "Wooh, I was gay for 5 seconds." He looked at the trees above them. "Hey, do you think we could climb these and make a treehouse? It shouldn't be that hard." He looked over to Hikari. "Well? I believe you're the smartest here out of all of us."
Back to top Go down
Shana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : Trance   Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:50 am

"I don't get the joke, but I don't think making a treehouse would be a good idea. That would take too long and we have no source of water or food here. We're going to have to keep moving forward," she said to Kai. She placed her hand on one of the tree trunks, the roughness of the bark contrasting with the smoothness of her palm. This world didn't seem all that different from Earth, apart from the three giant suns in the sky. A small sigh escaped from her parted lips and she ruffled her hair again, shifting through tree to tree and from space to space. As far as she could tell, there was nothing that she saw as a reliable source of water or food. It was like a single berry on a bush or a small puddle of..."yellow" water, which she did not want to go near to at all. "Disgusting..." she murmured to herself and started to walk away again. It also seemed like that there was no animals or creatures in that forest. After a decent twenty minute trek through the forest, she stopped, and looked back at Kai and Azumi. "I don't think there's anything in this forest. We should probably just keep moving forward..." she said to the two of them, but she wasn't too sure herself. She watched survival shows and stuff like that on TV before, but she never actually paid them much attention. She would just have to hope that one of the other two would figure out what to do, because she honestly had no idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shikuna

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : Trance   Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:06 am

Azumi: Oshiro
They had gone a good way into the woods and nothing promising showing up, in terms of survival. Azumi replied to Hikari, "I think that your idea is as good as any. My parents sheltered me from anything useful right now." Azumi remembered one of the few times she was with her brother. They had gone on a short hike in the mountains and while she panted, resting on a rock Shou taught her a little of what he knew. Azumi shared the mini-lesson,"...but Shou was a boy scout and he said that if you can't find food or water by yourself, look to the animals for help. They have to be living off of something. Look for tracks or burrows or some sign of wildlife." After some more trekking, Azumi saw a shadow darting in between the trees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : Trance   Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:20 am

"Hey, you know, we could always start eating tree bark, force our appendix to wake up- You know?" Kai went to the nearest tree and bit it's bark. His teeth however, started to ache. "Holy mother that hurt!" He held his hand up to his mouth then he spit out whatever he picked up from the tree. "God, that tasted disgusting... How the hell did cavemen or whatnot live off of this stuff?" The shadow that darted between the trees took a hold of Kai's attention. "HEY! It's that fangy red eyed mother fucker!" Kai held his hand up to his mouth again. "Did I just say that? Well, whatever." He ran towards the shadow in the trees.
Back to top Go down
Shana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : Trance   Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:29 am

"H-hey, wait up! We really shouldn't be following any fangy red mother f-words..." she exclaimed outloud, but Kai was already out of sight. She let out a small groan of annoyance and quickly ran after him, taking a second to look back at Azumi. "Come on! We can't lose this idiot in a place like this," she said to her. She continued after him, sliding past trees, bushes, and other "yellow" puddles. A small headache started to hammer against her head, growing in intensity as she followed Kai. "Where the hell are you?!" she exclaimed outloud, looking around her surroundings somewhat wildly, until she finally bumped into something. It was Kai and he had stopped. Whatever he was following, was now gone, leaving them at the end of the forest. "Good job. You completely led us out of the forest," she said to Kai, her voice sarcastic and low. "What were you even-" she started as she started to walk forward, only to stop as the ground below her vanished. Sadly for her, it only vanished on her side and on, and she tumbled painfully downwards ten feet onto a much harder surface. Concrete. Or whatever it was. "Oww..." she murmured outloud, ruffling her black hair. Looking up she saw the concerned faces of Azumi and Kai, although that didn't really matter to her at the moment. What mattered to her was in front of her. Instead of another endless field of grass, there was instead a stretch of something else. In front of her, were ruins, and right above the entrance...was the lightning-shaped symbol.

-End of Episode 1-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : Trance   

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1 : Trance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2